Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
As a leading property development and management organisation that seeks to deliver high quality products and services across commercial/residential construction and land development, we view the health, safety and environmental performance of our staff, contractors and general public as an essential part of the way D + D Property Group approach business.
We are committed to…
- Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working in our oces and on our sites.
- Ensure that everyone is accountable to control and manage risks that can lead to injury.
- Prevent pollution, recycling waste and reducing environmental impact (noise, dust, vibration).
- Ensure that our staff and contractors are accountable for safety and communicate risks and performance outcomes.
- Promote continuous improvement of safety performance and prevention of incidents through leadership positive attitude and training.
- As a minimum requirement, comply with all relevant HSE Acts and Regulations.
- Require that all our contractors maintain a comprehensive, integrated and accessible HSE Management System that is compliant with AS 4801, ISO 14001.
- Employ a HSE management process that provides hazard identification, reporting, assessment and elimination; energy conservation; waste reduction, waste recycling and environmental protection.
- Define and communicate clear HSE responsibilities and accountabilities to all staff and contractors.